“The Wilcox Eliminator is designed to apply the maximum cultural benefit out of every BTU of fuel... we’re concentrating the work in the root zone - the most critical part of the soil for crop growth.”
- Alan Wilcox
The Wilcox Eliminator represents a complete tillage strategy and field optimized system for advanced growers who understand the complexities of today’s farm economics and the powerful application potential of the WILCOX APPLIED BENEFIT engineering that has gone into the design and fabrication of the Wilcox Eliminator.
The annual economic impact to improved farm profitability, cash flow and return on investment make investing in a Wilcox Eliminator a high priority for any grower seriously looking to maximize profitability, cash flow and capital investment return, and to reap the full benefits of today’s high horsepower tractors.
The Eliminator is the first tillage tool capable of both primary and secondary tillage operations from a single pass operation. It has proven to dramatically reduce field tillage costs through reduced number of field passes required from post harvest to new crop planting, often replacing several single pass operations (stubble discing, plowing, chiseling, land planing, finish discing, pre-fertilization, etc.). Depending on individual field conditions, the Eliminator may reduce total tillage passes to as few as a one to two passes operation. This meets the criteria for today’s most prominent farm tillage strategies referred to in various growing regions across the county as Conservation tillage” or single pass tillage in some cases.
Specific Wilcox Eliminator models are desgined to maximize application results for leafy produce crops such as lettuce and celery or for high stubble crops like cotton, corn and tomatoes. Wilcox Eliminators have proven their operational effectiveness in sandy soils, heavy ground and wet ground conditions.
The WILCOX APPLIED DESIGN TECHNOLOGY demonstrated by the Eliminator maximizes:
- post harvest residue incorporation, improving soil organic matter
- soil fracturing and aeration for improved irrigation efficiency
- thorough soil mulching and leveling for high quality seed bed preparation
- effective fertilizer and herbicide incorporation(optional) for maximum field pass efficiency
- reduced “tillage work in the field” time period, helping meet optimum planting windows
All of this adds up to improved crop yields at dramatically reduced tillage costs (by reducing fuel, equipment maintenance and manpower costs), using environmentally desirable tillage strategies.
On it’s own merits or when teamed up the with the Wilcox Rip Lister, the Eliminator elevates the ag tillage game the highest obtainable levels yet! (Many growers follow an initial post-harvest pass of the Wilcox Eliminator with the Wilcox Rip Lister, which combines ripping and listing in one efficient field pass operation. The Rip Lister rips only the ground directly around and below where planted seeds will grow their roots, and improves soil irrigation conditions to his most vital root zone areas of the field as well. You’ll also get get to the planting window sooner because don’t have to come back with an additional listing pass after a ripper pass - which is a common practice of many farm operations.)
The Wilcox Eliminator provides an unbeatable, winning combination for grower success in today’s challenging farm environment.
- “Coastal/Vegetable” model designed for for leafy crops like lettuce, celery, broccoli, spinach, etc.
- “Inland/High Stubble” model designed for high residue stubble crops like corn, safflower, barley, tomatoes, cotton etc.
- Special float sweep for cotton plow down
- 11 ft witdth/11 Shanks; 13 ft width/13 shanks; 15 ft width/15 shanks; 17 ft width/17 shanks; 21 ft width/21 shanks
- Heel sweep
- Fertilizer attachment
- Folding unit configuration for 17’ and 21’ models
- Air seeder compatibility for combining single pass tillage and grain planting.
- Extreme heavy duty wheel packages with 385/65 x 22.5